m i s c h i e f m a n a g e d
I can totally see this happening.
I want to commit the murder I was imprisoned for.
fleur delacour is so important i can’t even put it into words
badass girl whose “most precious” was her sister, who despite what anyone might think of her (cough molly cough ron cough hermione cough) looks past any aesthetic unpleasantries because she is completely and…
Muggle Monopoly can get mundane. Make game night a little more magical with this custom wizard’s Monopoly set. Includes all necessary pieces and money, as well as a beautiful storage chest. Sold on Etsy.
It was not, after all, so easy to die.
Dobby’s first and last words.
You know what fuck this gifset
Harry Potter + rainbow picspam - requested by x
i wonder if luna needed the nargles and stuff to deal with the bullying. i wonder if it was just easier for her to think they stole her shoes rather than her peers are just being mean to her.
3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 MOVIE RELEASE - JULY 15, 2011. Trio from teens - adults :’(
↳ Lee Jordan’s commentary
WHAM! A roar of rage echoed from the Gryffindors below — Marcus Flint had blocked Harry on purpose and Harry’s broom span off course, Harry holding on for dear life. […]
Lee Jordan was finding it difficult not to take sides.
- WALKING TO THE FOREST TO DIE everything from harry waking up in dumbledore’s office to voldemort killing him is just exquisite — harry’s realisation that dumbledore had been grooming him for death and harry being hyperaware of his own body, “brain and nerve and bounding heart” is all so gorgeous and sad and wonderful, and he’s so brave. HE’S SO BRAVE. I’M SO FUCKING SAD IT’S BEEN 7 YEARS
- destroying dumbledore’s office i love this scene because after 4 books of harry keeping shit to himself and sitting on his feelings you get lots of minor, small explosions post-cedric dying and then THIS, it’s a NUCLEAR BOMB OF ANGER and it’s so satisfying to read but also the most painful thing in the world, ever
- politely asking the sphinx to move, please this cracks me up every time. if someone was like show me ONE THING that DEFINES harry james potter AS A HUMAN AND A CHARACTER i would show them this scene. life-threatening wizard competition. dangerous magical creature. “can you move, please?” my son
- torturing amycus after he spit on mcgonagall this means A Lot to me because harry just straight up crucios that fucker without any hesitation or warm-up and puts so much feeling behind it. anything where harry is morally grey is my favourite because he’s The Saviour and the Master of Death and it’s like yeah, and he just crucio’d a dude so hard he flew across the room and passed out
- "you don’t have to call me ‘sir’, professor" any scene where harry backchats snape is fantastic but i distinctly remember reading this scene and being like OOOHHHH OOOOOHHHH SICK BUUURRNNNN OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH